Elite Therapy has a combined experience of playing and working within professional sports and can therefore relate to an athlete’s need for a quick return.
We treat a variety of sports injuries at our clinics. Our clients range from international athletes to recreational sports enthusiasts of all ages. We can help at any time during recovery, from immediately post injury to a full return to sport.
Sports injury treatments will focus on your needs as a person and an athlete. Your sport specific exercise programme will be based in our on-site exercise facilities for the preparation of your return to training and competition.
We go beyond improving just your pain symptoms and look to optimise movement to enhance sports performance and reduce the risk of re-injury. We pride ourselves on guiding our patients to a safe graded return to sports and activity as soon as possible.
Elite Therapy currently work with a number of professional and amateur teams and athletes including:
- Coventry Blaze Ice Hockey Team
- Great Britain Ice Hockey Team
- Turley Academy of Irish Dance
- Coventry Tornadoes – Basketball Team
- Synergy Gymnastics Club
- Kare Adenegan – T34 Wheelchair Racer – Silver 200m, Bronze 400m & 800m at Rio 2016
- George Semple – Current Under 15yrs World Irish Dance Champion
- Phil Harris – current British men’s No.1 figure skating champion
- Harry Mattick – Team GB men’s figure skater, winner of the Sofia Trophy 2017