It’s been a funny, if not very strange year and we are living in unprecedented times but, following a lot of hard work, hard thinking and head scratching, we re-opened the clinic for all patients requiring assessment and treatments back on 6th July. Shortly after that, we were given the go-ahead to include our deep tissue/sports massage services too so we can now offer our full range of services!
Obviously, as the clinic has grown busier, we have had to change and adapt how we work and our hygiene procedures to ensure the safety of patients, staff and anyone else visiting the clinic. However, we must say a huge thank you to everyone who has been to the clinic for being thoroughly co-operative and understanding and a big shout out to our own staff who have all worked so hard and been so professional in maintaining an exceptional standard of hygiene but not letting this interfere with the patient experience.
On 7th September, we started a limited program of classes back in the clinic, but with only 3 people in the studio while everyone else had the class streamed live to them at home. We will be maintaining the online option for regular participants for the forseeable future but it was really nice to see familiar faces back in the studio! We will gradually add in more classes in the near future but if you want to give one of our classes a go, come and join us! Just click here to find out more http://elite-therapy.com/fitness/
If you’re not sure what to expect when you book in and visit the clinic, here’s some important information for you as procedures have changed from our last post:
- We are here at the end of the phone and answering emails and queries, but reception hours are generally limited to 10am to 5pm on Monday to Friday at present. However, if you need to book in, you can book your appointment, pay for it, check your appointment time, get your receipts etc right here: https://elitetherapy.connect.tm3app.com
- When you book your appointment, we will, where possible, email a COVID-19 Screening Form to you and also guidance as to what you need to do when you come to the clinic. If you haven’t been to us before, we will also email you your patient details form. We may also ask for you to pay for your appointment online as this helps reduce contact time too.
- If we cannot email the forms to you, we will ask you to complete them when you come to the clinic.
- When attending the clinic, the door will usually be locked. Please ring the doorbell and wait for someone to let you in. Please do not arrive any more than 5 minutes before your appointment. We have limited space in reception and would appreciate if you’re early, please wait outside.
- Please wear a face mask while you are in the communal areas of the clinic. Your therapist will let you know when it’s okay to remove it.
- Forgot your mask? You can buy one from us for £1 donation to charity!
- We will ask you to wash your hands thoroughly when you first enter the clinic and just a little word on this if I may! Please WASH your hands and not use the sanitiser on the reception desk (this can be used once you have washed your hands whenever you like).
- Your therapist will be wearing a face mask and the rooms are cleaned thoroughly and towels changed between each appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you unless you have arranged this with us. This does not affect those under 16 years of age or anyone else who needs to be accompanied under our safeguarding policy.
- Please bring the bare minimum of things with you (i.e. coats and bags etc.), please leave items in your car or at home.
- Please follow any guidance given by members of staff.
- If you need to pay and book a follow-up appointment, please stand back from the reception desk (there is tape on the floor) and please have your diary and card ready. Please be aware that there can be several patients being treated and the reception area needs to be kept as clear as possible to ensure that distances are safe.
- Your help in following this guidance really helps us to keep the clinic working efficiently and safely and is very much appreciated!
- And just one last note, we love a chat and a catch up with you all but we need to keep it to a minimum so please don’t think we’re being rude!
- Keys, wallet/purse, phone
- Wash hands
- Enjoy your treatment
- Bid us farewell until the next time!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and if in doubt about any procedures, then just give us a bell, drop us an email or message us on Facebook and we look forward to seeing you!