COVID UPDATE JULY 2021 – Please be aware that despite the relaxing of the legislation regarding the wearing of face masks, we do still require all patients (unless exempt) to wear a face mask or covering on entering the clinic.
Our booking site can be found here: https://elitetherapy.connect.tm3app.com/
Our therapists use evidence based treatment techniques to ensure that the most effective methods are used for your specific problem. At Elite Therapy we employ a hands-on approach to treatment combined with a rehabilitation programme tailored to your needs. Services may include the following:
- Manipulations are used to improve quality and quantity of movement. Most commonly applied to the spine, but can be used on peripheral joints.
- Mobilisations are manually applied joint movements to reduce stiffness and pain, increase range and ease of movement and optimise function
- Massage Therapy involves manually manipulating layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process and promote relaxation.
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential, T.E.N.S) which aids pain management and increases blood flow to help promote the healing process.
- Postural education to increase postural efficiency and awareness
- Stretching which increases muscle flexibility through maintained joint movements.
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation within our on-site gym facilities which allows one-on-one exercise-based programs which are designed to aid functional recovery, a return to sport or activity and prevention of recurrences.
- Taping used for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
- Medical Acupuncture the use of fine needles to facilitate relaxation in specific muscles and reduce pain, inflammation and promote healing.
- Home exercise programs designed and tailored to your individual needs to help aid your recovery and rehabilitation.
Book your appointment here