Our therapists use evidence based treatment techniques to ensure that the most effective methods are used for your specific problem. At Elite Therapy we employ a hands-on approach to treatment combined with a rehabilitation programme tailored to your needs. Services may include the following:
- Manipulations are used to improve quality and quantity of movement. Most commonly applied to the spine, but can be used of peripheral joints.
- Mobilisations are manually applied joint movements to reduce stiffness and pain, increase range and ease of movement and optimise function
- Massage Therapy involves manually manipulating layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process and promote relaxation.
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential, T.E.N.S) which aids pain management and increases blood flow to help promote the healing process.
- Postural education to increase postural efficiency and awareness
- Stretching which increases muscle flexibility through maintained joint movements.
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation within our on-site gym facilities which allow one-on-one exercise-based programs which are designed to aid functional recovery, a return to sport or activity, and prevention of recurrences.
- Taping, used for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
- Medical Acupuncture, the use of fine needles to facilitate relaxation in specific muscles and reduce pain, inflammation and promote healing.
- Home exercise programs, designed and tailored to your individual needs to help aid your recovery and rehabilitation
Book your appointment here: