Elite Therapy covers a wide range of physical conditions and injuries and offers a comprehensive range of therapies and services.
Our therapists use evidence based treatment techniques to ensure that the most effective methods are used for your specific problem. At Elite Therapy we employ a hands-on approach to treatment combined with a rehabilitation programme tailored to your needs. Services may include the following:
- Manipulations and Mobilisations are manually applied joint movements to reduce stiffness and pain, increase range and ease of movement and optimise function
- Massage Therapy involves manually manipulating layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process and promote relaxation.
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential, T.E.N.S) which aids pain management and increases blood flow to help promote the healing process.
- Postural education to increase postural efficiency and awareness
- Stretching which increases muscle flexibility through maintained joint movements.
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation within our on-site gym facilities which allow one-on-one exercise-based programs which are designed to aid functional recovery, a return to sport or activity, and prevention of recurrences.
- Taping, which is used for rehabilitation and injury prevention.
- Medical Acupuncture, the use of fine needles to facilitate relaxation in specific muscles and reduce pain, inflammation and promote healing.
- Home exercise programs, designed and tailored to your individual needs to help aid your recovery and rehabilitation